Record Book Forms
Each 4-Her is required to submit their Personal Page, Permanent Record, and write a 4-H story at the end of the 4-H year.
Additionally, 4-Hers can complete a Kansas Award Portfolio (KAP) for each of their 4-H projects and be eligible for achievement pins.These pins will be handed out at the annual Achievement Banquet that is held in November. 4-Hers will need to complete a KAP and submit them to their club for county KAP judging. 4-Hers 16 and older may qualify for area and state KAP judging thereafter. We highly encourage 4-Hers to complete the Kansas Award Portfolio.
Below is a link for all the forms in Microsoft Word, PDF, and RTF.
Need Help? A record book training will be held on Tuesday, September 19, 2017. Click here for flyer!
Member Achievement Pins
Throughout your 4-H Career, youth are eligible to complete Member Achievement Plans. They will earn membership pins by being active in their clubs & projects and filling out the proper forms:
- Member Achievement Plan 1 (4-H Membership Pin)
- Member Achievement Plan 2 (Bronze Pin)
- Member Achievement Plan 3 (Clover Pin)
- Member Achievement Plan 4 (Emerald Pin)
- Member Achievement Plan 5 (Silver Pin)
- Member Achievement Plan 6 (Silver Guard Pin)
- Member Achievement Plan 7 (Leadership Pin)
- Member Achievement Plan 8 (Gold Pin)
- Member Achievement Plan 9 (Gold Guard Pin)
- Ten Year 4-H Member (No Form Needed)
- Enrollment Instructions for NEW 4-H Families
- Enrollment Instructions for RETURNING 4-H Families
- 4-H Participation Form
Officer's Training will be held in November of each year for those who have been elected an officer of their 4-H Club. Please check back for the 2017 training date.
Please see below for the steps to becoming a 4-H Volunteer:
Please follow the following steps to become a 4-H Volunteer:
1. Please Complete your application with all information filled out in its entirety:
2. Please complete the DCF Child Abuse & Neglect Form and return to the Extension Office:
3. Complete the Criminal Background Check (CBC). Use the following link to complete online. Click Here!
4. Create a 4-HOnline profile for yourself. That way we can better manage the screening and renewal process.
5. Complete the 4-HOnline Volunteer Orientation Course:
6. Complete the Volunteer Questionnaire and return to the Extension Office:
7. Once you complete all steps, your materials will be reviewed. You will receive a letter notifying you the status of your application.
8. Each year you will need to fill out the renewal form to maintain your volunteer status:
- Volunteer Renewal Form
- (Note: Volunteers are required to undergo a CBC every three years, per Kansas 4-H Policy)
- Volunteer Renewal Form
Please remember to submit your livestock household declaration form by May 15th each year.
Horse Project Information
All horse project members need to complete their Horse ID papers by May 1st of each year.
The State 4-H Office in conjunction with the Kansas 4-H Foundation is pleased to give out nearly $270,000 each year in scholarships for 4-Hers in the state of Kansas. Please use the following link to access the application for state 4-H scholarships.
The Finney County 4-H Foundation is pleased to give 4-Hers the opportunity to earn scholarships to put toward their higher education. The deadline to complete and return the following applications is March 1, 2018.