4-H Clubs & Organizations
There are 7 4-H Clubs in Finney County.
- Beacon Boosters meet on the 4th Monday of each month @ 6pm
- Finney Flyers meet on the 1st Sunday of each month @ 4pm
- Happy Hustlers meet on the 1st Sunday of each month @5:30pm
- Kourageous Kids meet on the 2nd Sunday of each month @ 5pm
- Sherlock Strivers meet on the 1st Sunday of each month @ 6pm
- Tigers & Wildcats TBD
- Wide Awake meet on the 2nd Monday of each month @7pm
For a list of Finney County 4-H Clubs with leader and meeting information, please come into the Extension Office for the 2019-20 list.
4-H Cloverbud Club
If you have a child between the ages of 5 & 6 this is the time to start getting them involved in 4-H through the Cloverbud Club! Come learn about 4-H, meet some of our junior leaders, interact with other kids, participate in games/crafts, and most importantly… have fun!! For more information, please feel free to contact the Extension Office at 620-272-3670.
4-H Club Resources
Below are some helpful resources for community club leaders.
- Finney County Recognition Plan (Seal Application) (Updated 2017)
Community Service Ideas:
Chartering a 4-H Club:
Those members who are elected as a 4-H Council Representative are highly encouraged to attend all 4-H Council meetings. Meeting dates are as follows for the 2020-21 4-H year:
- Monday, September 28, 2020
- Monday, November 23, 2020
- Monday, January 25, 2021
- Monday, March 22, 2021
- Monday, May 24, 2021
Note: All meetings begin at 7pm and are held in the 4-H Building